Na co je pořádná helma

Kombiny, helmy, brašny, plexi atd.
666S999
Ghostrider
Ghostrider
Kontaktovat uživatele:

hmmm...

Příspěvek od 666S999 » pát bře 14, 2008 22:38:17

There are big differences between different lids, despite of wether they are approved or not. A Swedish magazine has been doing some independent testing and it seems that the biggest problem with the cheaper helmets is not so much related to the helmet itself but to the strap. In a few cases the strap (or lock) would fail/open and the helmet fall off, leaving the head unprotected. The conclusion was that a double D ring is by far the best system together with a smooth strap. Another important factor was a tight and comfy fit as the head might tumble around in the helmet if it's loose or ill fitting.

. . . which is what ive been saying all along,from the start of this thread.
The FIT is the single most important factor as to weather a helmet is going to save your brains . . . NOT the fact that it has a posh/expensive brand name on the front . . .

odborník se diví, laik žasne...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logi1200s
I think if they're honest many people buy Arai's for the "image"

i think that it's important as much as performance and quality...
_____CKC#21______

DoktorZRX
Ghostrider
Ghostrider

Re: hmmm...

Příspěvek od DoktorZRX » sob bře 15, 2008 00:34:19

666S999 píše:There are big differences between different lids, despite of wether they are approved or not. A Swedish magazine has been doing some independent testing and it seems that the biggest problem with the cheaper helmets is not so much related to the helmet itself but to the strap. In a few cases the strap (or lock) would fail/open and the helmet fall off, leaving the head unprotected. The conclusion was that a double D ring is by far the best system together with a smooth strap. Another important factor was a tight and comfy fit as the head might tumble around in the helmet if it's loose or ill fitting.

. . . which is what ive been saying all along,from the start of this thread.
The FIT is the single most important factor as to weather a helmet is going to save your brains . . . NOT the fact that it has a posh/expensive brand name on the front . . .

odborník se diví, laik žasne...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logi1200s
I think if they're honest many people buy Arai's for the "image"

i think that it's important as much as performance and quality...
CKC#160

666S999
Ghostrider
Ghostrider
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Příspěvek od 666S999 » sob bře 15, 2008 01:13:04

Stručně: nezávislý test helem ve Švédsku, při simulování nehod, uspěla většina helem, pár helem neprošlo díky uvolnění, či nefunkčnímu upevnění helmy (popruh pod bradou) čili, stále nejvhodnější je upevnění dvojitými D kroužky.(při nehodě hrozí uvolnění a odlétnutí helmy, čímž hlava přestane být chráněna. Důležité je i upevnění řemenu ke skořepině, (protože řemínky ulétly i s úchyty)

Kvalita helmy je dále posuzována ostatními parametry, uživatelský komfort (crash test je bezpečnostní aspekt)

Na helmě prvotní bezpečností je její co nejdokonalejší natvarování hlavě, sebedražší helma, neodpovídající lebce uvnitř je horší než levnější, sedící.

Upřímní uživatelé potvrdí , že si koupí drahou značku jako "image"..., což jim je přednější než využití a kvalita helmy...

Na závěr z jiného soudku:

Ve vyšší střední třídě je XR 1000 od Shoei hodně vychvalovaná ( v jiném threadu, tichost, komfort, přizpůsobení hlavě )

dělaj je ve 4 velikostech skořepin a s velkou nabídkou polstování pro co nejlepší usazení "různých tvarů makovic".

A cena 380-400 E x 25 = ___CZK :?
____ZRX 1200R____
_____CKC#21______

DoktorZRX
Ghostrider
Ghostrider

Příspěvek od DoktorZRX » sob bře 15, 2008 17:34:38

Dík za překlad :wink:
Buell xb12r
CKC#160

Odpovědět